HOW TO PERFORM THE EXERCISE
Attach the FitDisc to a low attachment point – on a resistance band or attached to a cable machine. Stand two full steps back from the point of connection and stand straight back. Hold the disc at chest height between your palms and take single leg and step backward – pulling a full backward lunge. Once you complete this step – step back up to the original position and without stopping thrust the same knee upward.
- Slow and Steady
- The Slower The Better
- Strait Arm – elbows slightly bent
- Focus on the constriction of the muscles
- Try to squeeze your palms together
- This exercise can be done attached to a Fitness machine (Smith Machine) with an optional cable attachment.
- This exercise can be done attached to any fitness resistance bands. Using the attachment end point wrapped under your foot, or attached to a door/wall anchor.
- You can also add a complexity to this by combining the upward knee thrust with an overhead press.