HOW TO PERFORM THE EXERCISE
Attach the FitDisc to a low attachment point – on a resistance band or attached to a cable machine. Stand just over arms length away from the point of contact and stand straight back. Hold the disc at waist height between your palms and lift with your elbows as hinges. Pause at the top, and rotate back down.
- Slow and Steady
- The Slower The Better
- Strait Arm – elbows slightly bent -making sure to keep elbows stationary
- Focus on the constriction of the muscles
- Try to squeeze your palms together
- This exercise can be done attached to a Fitness machine (Smith Machine) with an optional cable attachment.
- This exercise can be done attached to any fitness resistance bands. Using the attachment endpoint wrapped under your foot, or attached to a door/wall anchor.