HOW TO PERFORM THE EXERCISE
Attach the FitDisc to a low attachment point – on a resistance band or attached to a cable machine. Stand just inside arms length away from the point of contact and stand straight back. Hold the disc at chest height between your palms and lift straight up to above your head. Pause at the top, and lower.
- Slow and Steady
- The Slower The Better
- Strait Arm – elbows slightly bent
- Extend vertically, slowly to reduce tension on back
- Focus on the constriction of the muscles
- Try to squeeze your palms together
- This exercise can be done attached to a Fitness machine (Smith Machine) with an optional cable attachment.
- This exercise can be done attached to any fitness resistance bands. Using the attachment end point wrapped under your foot, or attached to a door/wall anchor.