How to perform the exercise
Attach the FitDisc to a low attachment point – on a resistance band or attached to a cable machine. Stand just over arms length away from the point of contact and stand strait back. Hold the disc at waist height between your palms and lift strait up to your eyes. Pause at the top, and lower.
- Slow and Steady
- The Slower The Better
- Strait Arm – elbows slightly bent
- Focus on the constriction of the muscles
- Try to squeeze your palms together
- This exercise can be done attached to a Fitness machine (Smith Machine) with an optional cable attachment.
- This exercise can be done attached to any fitness resistance bands. Using the attachment end point wrapped under your foot, or attached to a door/wall anchor.