HOW TO PERFORM THE EXERCISE
Attach the FitDisc to a low (shown high in video) attachment point – on a resistance band or attached to a cable machine. Stand with shoulder to side and take one step away from wall. Pick up disc and keep arms close to body – twisting fully trying to look over your back.
- Slow and Steady
- The Slower The Better
- Arms close to body – elbows slightly bent
- Focus on the constriction of the muscles
- Try to squeeze your palms together
- Focus on keeping feet in place, rotating fully to look over shoulder
- This exercise can be done attached to a Fitness machine (Smith Machine) with an optional cable attachment.
- This exercise can be done attached to any fitness resistance bands. Using the attachment end point wrapped under your foot, or attached to a door/wall anchor.