HOW TO PERFORM THE EXERCISE
Attach the FitDisc to a low attachment point – on a resistance band or attached to a cable machine. Stand just over arms length away from the point of contact and stand strait back. Hold the disc at chest and spread legs, creating higher tension in band, and leg muscles. Bend at waist straight over and slowly lower disc downward to floor, once down bring it back to chest and stand up straight.
- Slow and Steady
- The Slower The Better
- Strait Arm – elbows slightly bent
- Focus on the constriction of the muscles
- Try to squeeze your palms together
- This exercise can be done attached to a Fitness machine (Smith Machine) with an optional cable attachment.
- This exercise can be done attached to any fitness resistance bands. Using the attachment endpoint wrapped under your foot, or attached to a door/wall anchor.
- This exercise can also be done independently from an attachment point – using only the disc, and a resistance band.