HOW TO PERFORM THE EXERCISE
Attach the FitDisc to a low attachment point – on a resistance band or attached to a cable machine. Stand just over arms length away stand sideways from anchor point. Hold the disc at chest height between your palms, perform a full side lunge and as you get to the lowest point away, press the disc straight out and hold for a second. Bring the disc back to your chest, and stand up straight.
- Slow and Steady
- The Slower The Better
- Strait Arm – elbows slightly bent
- Focus on the constriction of the muscles
- Try to squeeze your palms together
- This exercise can be done attached to a Fitness machine (Smith Machine) with an optional cable attachment.
- This exercise can be done attached to any fitness resistance bands. Using the attachment endpoint wrapped under your foot, or attached to a door/wall anchor.
- This exercise can also be done independently from an attachment point – using only the disc, and a resistance band.